How Online Giving Works
All information is transmitted securely through discoverlifechurch.tv and PayPal payment processing. The credit/debit information is transferred in the following manner:
1. Web user makes an online contribution.
2. Information is securely transferred to PayPal via a secure, encrypted messaging protocol (SCMP). PayPal receives order information and performs requested services.
3. PayPal formats the transaction detail appropriately and securely routes the transaction authorization request through its payment gateway to be processed.
4. The transaction is then routed to the issuing bank (your bank/card company)
5. The transaction is authorized or declined by the issuing bank or credit card company.
6. Issuing bank approves transfer of money to discoverlifechurch.tv bank account, less a processing fee.
7. NOTE:The contribution can sometimes take 2-3 business days to post to your bank account/credit card company. You may see an initial "pending" charge on your account until the contribution is processed.
© Copyright 2006 discoverlifechurch.tv. All rights reserved.